These are my health and fitness goals for 2012:
• Continue “barefoot” running in minimalist shoes, on average one to two runs per week.
• Attend a yoga class or practice at home weekly to maintain flexibility and reduce risk of injury.
• Squelch my IT band pain permanently through strength-training and foam roller use.
• Run a 5K in less than 28:00, by incorporating more speed work training.
• Run a half-marathon in under 2:30, by incorporating a higher weekly mileage base.
• Sign up for a summer CSA and continue trying more vegetables.