I was tagged last week by Morgan for “11 Randoms.” Morgan is the spunky redhead runner and writer behind “CAUTION: Redhead Running.” This Floridian turned Michigander is back in the game after rehabbing an injury for most of 2011, and is in the midst of planning a wedding to her running sweetheart.
- Post these rules
- You must post 11 randoms things about yourself
- Answer the questions set for you in their post
- Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer
- Go to their blog and tell them you’ve tagged them
- No stuff in the tagging section about you are tagged if you are reading this. You legitimately have to tag 11 people!
11 Randoms Things about Me:
- I was born and raised in Ohio and have lived here all but three years of my life.
- I have never babysat in my life and children terrify me.
- If I do have kids, I never want to be a “mommy blogger.”
- My original dream job was to be a reporter for the Chicago Tribune.
- Wait… I take that back. When I was 6-years-old I wanted to be a police officer.
- I have secretly thought of becoming a yoga teacher and/or group exercise instructor.
- I enjoy blogging, but also find the fact I keep a blog to be selfish. It’s all about ME!
- I do not own a smart phone.
- I find comfort in domestic activities (ie. cleaning, chores, cooking, decorating)
- I am 26-years-old and frankly still do not how to do eye makeup.
- Growing up I had my own garden. I dream of having another one again someday.
11 Questions from Red:
- What is the last thing you took a picture of? Of myself, for yesterday’s post.
- What finally made you decide to write your blog? Reading others. I wanted to be a part of the fun!
- If you had to listen to one song on repeat for the rest of your life, what would it be? Amazing Grace
- What’s one item on your ‘bucket list’? I would like to vacation in Hawaii.
- If you could be on any TV show, which would it be? 20/20 (Interviewing, not as a subject.)
- If you could start your own race, what distance would it be? 10K
- What would you name said race? Run for Shorties
- If you were forced to eat like something other than how you eat now, which would you choose? All Organic?
- If you could rid the world of one social application, which would it be? Twitter. Before the masses attack me… while the application clearly has improved our lives in many ways, I find it also to be very counterproductive, especially in social settings.
- If you could choose just one person to train with for a training cycle who would it be? Sarah Hall
- If you were a guest at our wedding what would you bring as a gift based on what you know about Spike and I? A custom wall-hanging of race photos of you two together.
My Questions for Those Who are Tagged:
- What is your favorite place to vacation?
- If you could no longer run, what sport would you take up instead?
- What is your dream race?
- What is your favorite racing distance?
- What was or has been the favorite time period of your life? (I was told it’s all downhill after college.)
- When I’m not running I am ______.
- If you could only drink one beverage the rest of your life, what would you drink?
- Which piece of running gear would you find most hard to give up permanently?
- What do you enjoy most about blogging?
- What do you enjoy least about blogging?
- If you could be paid a lucrative salary to do anything of your choosing, what would you do?
Following Morgan’s idea, I am tagging folks who left 11 recent comments:
Faith @ For the Health of It
Have fun ladies!