Back in December I told everyone I had rebranded my blog, moved the domain and changed the RSS feed. Today I want to offer one last encouragement to make sure you are following me at my current location and NOT via my old runner blog. I’ve had a redirect in place for the last few months to move traffic and hits from my old runner blog to my new domain. That redirect stops next week and includes my RSS feed.
If you were still subscribed to my runner blog RSS feed, it won’t work any more. Same goes for bookmarks or even links on other blogs. I realize everyone is busy so I decided to offer one more PSA in case this was on your “to do” list and has slipped through the cracks.
My current information and locations are below (which is the same as what I posted in December). If you already made the move previously, you are good to go:
- Blog URL: http://blog.hollyhammersmith.com/
- RSS Feed: http://blog.hollyhammersmith.com/feed/
- BlogLovin Feed: https://www.bloglovin.com/hollyhammersmith
- Blog Email Address: holly (at) hollyhammersmith (dot) com
- New Blog Posts via Email (sent once a week as a digest): Sign Up by Clicking Here
Thank you again to everyone who has followed me then and now. It’s only been four months since my rebrand and I have no regrets. If you, too, are considering rebranding your blog, I encourage you to do so today. It’s much more peaceful blogging in a space where you feel at “home.”